Welcome to the FVC Discussion Forum!

Home Forums Fair Vote Discussion Forum Welcome to the FVC Discussion Forum!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Alan E. Dunne
    Participant

Greetings

Further: the preceding post appeared almost instantly on being submitted. The first time I posted my latest post to InterestingStudies I was told it had been submitted to the moderator. I’m afraid I don’t know if that happened last night.

Yours Sincerely

Mark Henschel
    Participant

Just got the email notification again but… [sigh]

I wonder how much productive discussion has been thwarted by this “feature” of the board?

Alan E. Dunne
    Participant

Hello

Twice this month I have tried to post on the Topic InterestingStudies (two versions of the same thing). My submissions have disappeared, except from the Forum LastPostedOn. As an experiment I tried posting “test” first on the regular topic that had been unposted-on for longest(I think Inside Parties) and then on the topics immediately before and after InterestingStudies. All three test posts appeared on those topics.

Looking in my email Junk folder I found, among other interesting things, three “Welcome to the Fair Vote Canada Forum” emails, which contained the text of Mark’s last three posts on the Introduction to the Forum topic.

I mean to try posting “test” in InterestingStudies next. That worked, suggesting the problem is somehow more specific

Yours Sincerely

Mark Henschel
    Participant

Copy that. Got two email notifications.

There was no notification for Interesting Studies but your “test” post appeared there.

M

Alan E. Dunne
    Participant

Greetings

I have now (c 1:00 p.m. June 30th) submitted my original post to InterestingStudies a third time. I was moved to the top of te topic and my post just disappeared.

I will check again later to see if it appears later.

Yours Sincerely

Alan E. Dunne
    Participant

Greetings

I just now submitted the same post on this topic and got the same result.

Yours Sincerely

Alan E. Dunne
    Participant

Greetings

I just now tried posting a link to InterestingStudies and had it appear as a post. So it is not because it contains links that the post I tried to make in June keeps disappearing.

Yours Sincerely

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.